I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can't go into asiagroove / Sunday sucks

Its a warm lazy sunday afternoon. Juz wat... I hate sundays cos to mi its the most meaningless day. I hav to be at hm, clean up the house... Plus this stupid warm weather drives mi crazy.

No... Its not that I dun wan to go out...Traditional sundays r meant for family gatherings. But mum's always wanting to clean the house. How I wish we could leave all these household chores aside n go to the beach or picnic in a Kangoo!

Speaking abt Kangoo, I'm in love with vans. Its cheap, spacious, comfortable n most importantly, cheap to maintain. Hey... its not that I'm a cheapo but I'm juz a fresh grad n y should I work like a horse over a vehicle when i'm not even 21?

Mum's revolting abt mi driving in a little kangoo or berlingo... "Ai yoh... Y u want such an ugly thing? Wat will ppl say? Ur daughter deliver gds one arh?" When mum remarks " This kind of lousy thing how can fetch ppl? Where am I going to seat? The back? Ur bro can't squeeze at the back! "
Then I suggest getting a pickup.. like the new age Musso where the internal compartment has leather seats where 5 passengers can seat comfortably n additional 3 can seat at the back... Mum screams " Where got so many ppl for u to fetch!" Haaa! Looks who's going to get her priorities right.

One of my cousins got a Nissan March fr my aunt as a gift for getting into Medical school. Mum has been nagging into my ears " Look, this is the kind of cars gals should drive. Or that cute "gu" car - Mum's refering to Volkswagen Beetle" Please... Be more practical... who's paying for the vehicle, road tax n fuel? My mum is not. I'm not as lucky as cousin who gets her car n petrol paid for. Anyway, a vehicle is something I wan to work for n pay for in my career. A vehicle is not something for me to show off... Anyway, a beetle is not much spacious as compared to a kangoo.


The very minus point of today is I can't go into asiagroove for 2 days. Is there something wrong wif the website? I can't help but I need my retreat... It has been a rough week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home