I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yawn!!!

I'm feeling sleepy... Thanks to some individual in my hm hogging the net. I can only use it late after 12.

I must also thank the next individual who promised to fixed up my hm router n disappeared wif a stupid lame call, citing tat his busy wif his FYP. Fucker... Thanks to him, I hav to put up wif the individual's hogging at hm.

This individual made me go to sch to teach him how to use crystal reports... n after unsucessful hunting of computer labs for 3 hrs, tat idiot juz copy my FYP into his thumbdrive n drove me away... Its 1 PM n his lesson starts at 5PM.

WAT A GENTLEMAN.( My middle finger salute "l")

I need my sleep. On Sunday, I had 2 hrs sleep. Monday, I had 6hrs. N last night...opps, I mean this morning I slept at 6AM, only to find my hm phone ringing incessantly at 9.30AM. Went I reached the phone, the person hung up. THANKS! %$^&**(

I'm having some trouble catching some sleep. I want to be in bed by 1 but I need to use the net for job hunt purpose since someone is hogging for the whole day. So, eventually, I will be in bed at 3 or 4.

However, its always mum coming at 8.45 sharp to use the hairdryer next to my bedn telling me the chores of the house..." Gal ah... keep the floor clean hor... dun eat in the living room... wipe the table, its oily"( Hey, i nv eat in the living rm... its that hogger ...) N at 930, that hogger will come to my bed, tickle me n turn off the fans... Its always the same question he ask " Xuan... wat's for lunch? R u going out? Can help ur pal buy lunch?" N he snatches my pillow n stares at me when I turn my back to sleep.

Goodness! There goes my sleep. Its so irritating. He can enjoy his beautiful sleep by keeping his rm door shut.

I took the trouble to subscribe the net at EXPO where he was working at the IT fair n all he say is that he's too busy to go down to the internet booth to subscribe.

Now, he's hogging the net all day, eating all his meals in the living rm, watching the TV n playing Football Manager 2005 n Lan craft. I'm to clean up his mess.

How Nice.

Today, I manage to chase him away fr the laptop... n now he's playing winning eleven on the desktop in his rm.

Y r boys so fortunate?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home