I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Morning with her majesty

As dawn draws n the sun is on the horizon, I stretched my body in bed, wondering wistfully if I should go for an old friend's chalet later in the evening.

A voice breaks my trail of thoughts... " Gal ah... Dun put ur fish tank in the living rm!!" Followed by Deafening bang n the gush of water.

I leapt to my feet immediately, n saw my mum carrying the cover of my tank in one hand n screaming at my gasping n jumping clown loaches, pieces of broken acrylic littering the floor n the brackish liquid creepling in all directions.

My respond was " go get a container of water, mum", while I tried to grabbed my jumpy n slippery loaches out from the debris... Mum juz stood motionless. I yelled at my bro, who was at the end of the living rm... "Hey, quickly get a container of water...." Instead, the both of them juz stared at me kneeling n struggling wif the fishes n my bro giggling at the scene.

At that instance, I lost my temper n shouted... " juz dun stand here...GO GET A CONTAINER OF WATER!!!"

The both of them went to the kitchen n I heard my mum asking my brother," Boy, which container u think is nice to keep the fishes?" I was furious... My fishes need water n there mum is selecting her choice of container!!!

Finally, my bro got a small container n I put my loaches in... N my mum quickly recovered from her shock... n started ordering around" Gal ah... go wipe the floor clean n she dumps a pail n some old rags by my side.

Great. I goes on my fours, sponging all that pungent water, getting my shorts wet n smelling so fishy. How classy. N mum nags at how I dirty her furniture, my clown loaches r going to breed an army of mosquitoes blah blah blah...

Fine. I told mum umpteeth times, DUN MOVE MY FISH TANK. I hav to do all the cleaning n put up wif ur unreasonable attitude.

That's definitely so Fucked up. Nevertheless, I kept my cool n told mum once again~ "Dun move my fish tank for the final time."

N all she dismisses is " Oh... Its juz my carelessness."

Now my fishes r dying. Damn it.

Ya. Her majesty gets what she wants. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home