I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Week 3

3 weeks down .... Somehow I feel that time passes so fast n yet so slow....

What am I talking abt? Basically, there r so many things I want to do after getting a job n some pay but I hav so little time on hand to perform all these tasks....

I guess the most important n easiest thing on the agenda is to get new clothes. Yesterday found out that my colleagues thought that I'm an Industrial Attachment student... Haaa! (Ok... I admit... I got that student kiddy look, n the air of an intern girl)

Hav been exercising my phone manners abit this week... I feel that confidence play a big role.

I'm scrubbing myself dutifully during bathtime after work wif lots of dettol.... Got scolded by mum cos dettol ages skin alot.... I guess I hav no choice due to some eeeks thingy (to those who understand) ~ I think Oskar is cleaner....

This week, I hav seen great n terrible examples of responsibilities. I learn that no matter how high u climb the career ladder or how minor ur role is( like me, a little grade 20 assistant officer), having responsibility is very very essential n that's makes u stand out...

I have lots to learn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home