I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Week 4 update

Hi, Have not been blogging for quite sometime cos of business n partly I am down wif a bout of bad flu

It was not a very happy week 4...To start wif, Oskar's sudden death on Monday is most upsetting...

I got a chill on Weds.... maybe becos I hav been exposed some bacteria during Oskar's disinfection... Then I got a sore throat n went to see a doctor quickly( u all know how contagious my rhinovirus can be). I thought seeking early medication will be helpful... but NO!!! The flu symptoms changed for the worse... n my body feels heaty... got all those nasty boils...

Felt weak n lousy during the weekend... I nv slept so much in my life... Its like I woke up to hav my meals a watch tv for two hrs b4 feeling tired n heading to sleep again n waking up feeling even more exhausted...

Anyway, I took two rounds of antibotics n they seems to hav no effect on the state of my nasal fluids. My throat n nose feels choked...

I guess I should start eating Ice-cream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home