I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Outing

Here are some photos of the sentosa trip on Tuesday....


Presenting, the six shadowy figures

Our first stop was the Palawan Beach where we had our breakfast cum early lunch n most importantly, slacking... Went near the clean waters n our skin got roasted in less than 10 mins!!! Arh!!!! Anyway, did'nt stay at the beach for long thanks to some childish fools...












View of Palawan Beach.... Clean sand, clean waters n quiet families on the beach... Ahh....

Our next stop was the Sentosa Luge.... Haaa! Its was quite fun on the cable seat with a panoramic view of sentosa...Didn't take any pictures cos I dun hav a handguard for my camera...

We had lunch at Sakae Sushi n my Ramen came after everyone finish their Udon.
Y always me the last to eat? =( Nevertheless, had a gd time joking n free Ramen.

Took a few photos at this siloso logo... Juz nice for the six of us!


After that, went to town in shorts n slippers. Yeah!!! I love being so dressed-down =P Walk around town n taking neoprints wif unprepared poses...
I can't wait for a next outing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home