I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Update

I guess it has been a long time since I update my blog since I hav a new computer. Hmmm... Laziness plays a part =)

Interestingly, I hav been learning quite a lot n not learning much at the same time in this standstill period. I dunno how to describe this form of learning but I observe, yes alot.

Career ~ It seems slow but yet fast. I hav no idea of what I wan.

Education ~ The SIM acknowledgement letter has arrived but I dunno whether I should accept it cos SIM has refused on the exemptions.

Heath ~ my ears still ache from time to time n it get stuck as well... Hopefully, the liquid in my ear drains out completely n my hearing will be back to normal.

Aquarium ~ Wooo! I found a wonderful aquarium at Hougang ave 8!! Very strong n healthy fishes!!

Leisure ~ Waiting for the new aikido n nature photograhy class to start in May/ June. I wonder if anyone has gd offers on nature photograhy classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home