I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Monday, February 20, 2006

ORD count-down

Its weds n I'm left wif 5 more days before my ORD.

I hav been thinking a lot these days. What to do? Where to go? What to look forward to? It all seems so close but yet so far, so clear yet foggy.

The HR called... Its the same old news, wif the same old thingy... Yes... It sounds very attractive but this is not the field which allows career advancement and I hate being so stagnant.

I discovered something that taken me by surprise. Someone I spoke to lately said that I hav an aptitude in the banking n finance line n that I should consider getting a degree in Banking & finance n consider banking as a career.

Hmmm.... Should I take this statement as a pinch of salt or should I try my luck in banks?


Seriously,I hav nv consider working in banks as a career cos it reminds me of money, transitions, cash ~ which is inter-related to accounts. I always thought myself dressed in a lab coat involved in product & development stuff or being enaged in all kinds of innovation n technological stuff.


Arh... can I juz strike 4-D?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home