I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Birthday Gifts

Sorry for this ultra ultra late posting. Been caught up wif lots of work.Thanks to everyone for all the presents, wishes n blessings!!! Here is a picture of my birthday "loot" this year!



All my presents!!! I open up gifts on the 27th of Dec cos its more polite n appropiate to open the gifts when I'm offically 21. So I apologise to all for my late gift opening.

A big thank you to my mum for the lovely necklace from Goldheart! I juz love u + it! Muacks!!


Thanks to Chuan, Feng, Karen, Pang n Wen for the first Timberland wallet as a gift n thanks for the time n effort in getting the wallets! Yeah!!!


A surprise!!! Idog!!! Thanks to Cheng Xun, Edwin, Swee Tong n Hui Shan!!! The centre picture is my Idog wif my MP3 player.... Its showing a normal mood wif Linking Park's Faint... N its shows a sad face wif Black Eyed Peas' Lets Get started.... Hello? Is my Idog too energetic?

Oh!!! Tomato can sling bag n Zara Polo shirt! Yeah!!! Juz my style =) Thanks to Hui Min, Xue Ni, Hui Yi, Serene, Yi Li, Ling N jun!

This is a very special gift wrapping from Zhi Ming!! Luckily, my vouchers are'nt biohazardous =P

A nice bag from my Ah Gong, Zheng Hong. Thanks =)

There r some other gifts as well but I apologise for not being able to post them up cos my fireworks trial has ended. Thanks to everyone n I love u guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home