I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Central Nightmare

It gets on my nerves that some boys out there r really rude.

After watching the fireworks at Marina, Karen n I head back to City Hall MRT quickly, to avoid the imminent crowd. Then at citylink mall, there was this boy, who purposely stomped straight into my sandals n my sandals snapped. This idiot shove me aside n mutter a quick "Sorry" n hurried into the crowd wif his bunch of peers, giggling away.

Is that very funny? I had to hooble through the crowd, desperately looking n hoping that URS n other shoes shops hav no close. N mind u, it was 9.30++

Fortunately, Charles n Keith was still open n after getting my shoes, we had to squeeze through the avalanche crowd n walk to take the Bus back hm n there was a heavy traffic jam. Btw, I reached hm, it was 1140.

Luckily, I had Karen who accompanied me very patiently, carrying a huge load around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home