I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish

Today marks the last day of my archery lesson and its a relief.

1) I dun pay to seat for an hour for every of my 2.5 hr lesson, listening to the instructor hard selling his lousy bows.
2) I dun see myself learning from a plain lazy, lots of fei hua, vulgar instructor who does'nt care abt teaching the right techniques.
3) The muddy shooting pitch has knee length grass n lots of rusty arrows amongst the grass.
4) The instructor n archery members try to psycho parents into buying n joining their "exclusive" membership - $144 a yr for the use of pitch(as mentioned in line 3) n $300 for a lousy plastic bow.
6) Did I mention that some of the bows notch r loose n the arrows fly to the side or at ur feet?
7) Everyone in the class is very displeased wif the instructor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home