I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lessons... Lessons

Surprise.. Surprise... After appearing sulky for my yoga lessons(due to mum's dragging me), I come to like yoga. The aunties r pretty nice n the yoga instructor is a totally patient n fun auntie!! Haaa! I never expected to hav aching muscles after the Yoga class( cos of lazy muscles), the nicest part was having to immerse myself in deep mediation for 10 mins( its considered a great accomplishment for a hyperactive person)

Move on next, was my archery class. The activity was fun but the sad part was the instructor is more interested in making business by forcing everyone in the class to buy the hand guard n finger guard juz at the start of the class; a whipping $35 n we are not allowed into the shooting range wif out the gears. (These things does not compromize wif the safety as instructor hav insist).

Moreover, he was loud n shovy n kept yelling (using words like DUMB N STUPID) at us to disarm our arrows quickly, wif out showing us the right shooting tactic(cos he wanted to show that we get to shoot as many rounds as compared to other instructors). There were some little kids around 5 to 6 n he gave them adult bows, which were a 130CM in height n expected them to shoot. Hello? Where is ur common sense? There r bows n arrows for kids ok? We r not DUMB. One of the kids got scare n cried, my instructor shouted at him " Why are u cry baby? So useless!" WTF! Bullying a child becos he's young?

After one hr into the practice, he juz disappeared n came back 1 hr later wif a kopi. Fortunately, there was this other assistant coach, who was millions more patient n taught us the proper standing poses. Damn the fat glutton,wanna eat away time.
If u all wanna hav an idea of how my instructor looks, he is the typical uncle butcher or bak choe mee assistant at the neighbourhood market.

can't wait for the archery lesson to end so I can move on to a new coach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home