I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

GCE O levels Blues

Since sunday, I hav been digging out on my past years science exams papers, practising on the formulas (E.g F = M * A), trying to recall my previous science notes(well it wasn't easy since I hav given 95% to my cousin after my O levels).

Am I going for O levels Science after 5 years? Nope. I preparing to teach an O level kid today n gosh... teaching is not as easy as it seems to be especially for an O Level student who failed her sciences since sec 3.

Now I know how Mrs Tey felt when she took over our class. It feels like I'm back fighting a battle but this time round, I can only stand by the battleline n watch the fight or simply to put it, its more stressful to be a
shi jun(Teacher soldier).

Well, good luck to student n to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home