I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Meetings

Seriously I dislike going for meetings. I often dread being in one n staying for hours n hours listening to one drone on n on abt some topics which are not of my concern n I do contemplate thoughts of walking out.

Anyway, I attended a few meetings lately (Trust me, I survived 6 hrs long each round) n I got to know a few interesting people in the meeting room itself. I found this cute engineer seating next to me during my first meeting n he reminds of someone. His looks, build, dressing is almost identical to this individual(I wondered if he is a twin n I found the surname different).

During a 10 mins break, we chatted n this other young engineer seating opposite us, keep disrupting n answering the questions the cute engineer n I asked. Damn irritating! N the worse was, when it was Q&A, this young engineer keep dumping questions on me (I was so sleepy n dying to yawn).

Ok... I also met a fresh CPT grad in the meeting (apparently, her supervisor is too lazy to attend these silly meetings). It seems so refreshing that we click like old friends even during the first time we met. Hmm... she reminds somehow of myself, when I was younger, eager, fresh out of school; the kind of little fun n the fresh school image she has. We do enjoy talking to each other n I hope to meet her + the cute engineer in the next meeting (this friday!) That makes everything more bearable. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home