I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Monday, March 12, 2007

My Handsome Electronic Hunks!

I remember last year struggling over my decision in getting a new computer. Being Miss Fussy Xuan, I wanted something that is powerful, fast, good graphic features, good looking, affordable and light. After endless of laptop viewing n headache inducing decisions, I got the Acer Aspire, which has the closest match to what I wanted over my second chance of Fujitsu Lifebook S-series.

Nevertheless, I'm very happy that I'm assigned the S-series Lifebook for my latest assignment n be its surrogate parent! Yeah!!!

I love my Acer Aspire. Its cool, sleek, trusty, mean Duo core horsepower n handsome. To put it simply, it befits a dark lustrous sports car .(SEXY!) ~ If only my future partner were to be as powerful n as good-looking... Hmmmm


Here comes the next companion to my Aspire Duo babe. Fujitsu LifeBook S-Series! Its a light yet power-packed.




And here comes the heart-stopping moment :

The top view of Fujitsu S-series Lifebook and Acer Aspire


The full view of Lifebook and Aspire... Awww!!! Two super powerful and cool laptops!

That's all folks. Its time for me to fondle with the Lifebook after hitting on my Aspire for the blog...Heee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home