I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome to Hell

Today is the start of a new sch term. So is the start of my first lesson of the year wif these brunch of sec 1 newbies. Overall, the lesson was fine n these newbies( I dun wan to call them kids) r very attentive; until at the end of the lesson, we talk abt the new schs they juz got in.

One of the newbies got into Anderson Secondary and transferred to Holy High. I asked her y did she make the switch and she said Holy High is a very reputable sch, the teachers r good n has a conducive environment for studies.

And she made the decision of the switch herself.

She wants me to sum up my experience as an Ex Student of Holy High...
Here goes:

Welcome to the world of 4 years of chaos n noise, Welcome to the world of no government.

Welcome to hell, sis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home