I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Anoymous Blog

Actually, I hav no intention of blogging abt today's happening. However, though the event was really short n really nasty, I was quite fathomed at myself... A couple of years back, if such an event had happened, I would pout n sulk for days. However, I juz calmly listened n handled everything calmly yet firmly n professionally, knowing that I hav given my best, fullest attention at my tasks n communicated professionally through the right channels. By the end of the day, even with the most whipping insults thrown at the very last moment, I had no personal bearings at all. I juz pick up n move on... to more important n deserving issues.

Oh well, the next thing on my mind is a nice holiday trip wif my family. Any ideas of a good location for a family holiday for a week?

Ok... Got to go! Yawn! Its time for the familiar grounds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home