I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mountain Tortise VS Mountain Tortise

Here is a chat a few days ago with JR, one of my die-die ppl(Haaa!) I wish I had known her much earlier or even during my poly days. We would have so much fun=)

Definition Of Bukit Timah Hill
JR : " Wah, you very courageous. This sat going to conquer Singapore's highest mountain."

Me(Laughing) : " Spore got no mountain lah... That one not even a hill... Its juz a big lump of sand and rocks."

Definition Of Mountain Tortise
Me : Btw JR, is Bukit Panjang Plaza near West Mall? Are they both in walking distance? I have nv been to Bukit Panjang Plaza. How is it like?"

JR : "Hey, U very shua Ku leh. Spore so small n u nv been to Bukit Panjang Plaza. (JR lives in Bukit Batok n she is a big patron of West Mall). N she goes on n on talking abt West mall.

Me : " JR, u know where Hougang Mall is?"

JR (In a very surprised tone) : " Hougang got mall meh?"

Me (Laughing) : " Look who is Shua Ku... U nv heard of Hougang Mall... at least I know of BBP.

JR (In Mock Anger): " Fine. Educate me then."

Anyway, it's fun know ppl fr all over S'pore gathering together at a centralized office n labelling ourselves according to the region we support.

In the final note, Dear Miss JR has advised me to throw bananas to ward off any monkey attacks. Hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home