I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Irritated

Ya... I spent the day at sentosa on 1st May n the weather was quite good. However, things were marred by toilet snatching PRCs(YUCKS!). Its not a surprise why most people dislike PRCs because they DUN KNOW that basic manners of quening up n they even dare to shout n make a scene when asked to queue in line. Definitely boorish n to think they pride themselves and their Motherland even as they were shouting!

Its so irritating having to meet one who acts like a sovereign in the illusion of an individualism world. Anyway, I hav seen how quickly one changes n indeed I feel sad. I can't help feeling being treated like a food can that has been marked expired n non-chalantly tossed into the bin. Maybe this is how human nature is or maybe I'm being too sensitive.


Since last week, I hav seen quite a few sudden changes. Its juz too fast n I'm suddenly facing situations n having perspectives that r totally different fr the past, to a level I personally find so profound, like being drawn in between a marginal line of black n white.

Enough said. Its a better day tmr =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home