I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Miscellanous


I took this picture of one of my newbies new home window. If I have a chance, this is the coolest place I wanna live in. ( The balcony has full seaview!) Super breezy, superb view!

This past few days, I have been involved in lots of planning work, lots of discussions, lots of meetings (yucks!), lots of talking n lots of paperwork. Its definitely less menial/physical n more time relaxed. However, my brain keeps running 24/7 n it does burn some brain cells. Opps! N everyone is asking for Xuan at the same time! Argh!!! (That's one thing that has nv change since I stepped into this office). The best part is the meeting room and discussion corner has become my new office. (ARGH!!!! To sidetrack - will seating too long develop bigger butt?)

N y some much blogging lately? Bcos my brain is still running n I'm feel so energetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home