I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Business Suits again....

The letter for graduation ceremony has arrived... we r required to dress formal in suits n don all covered ladies shoes.

YUCKS! Its "Wu Ya" dressing again... Black business suits, black skirts n black shoes... I feel like a trussled crow in formal...first its presentation, now its this.

I remember being forced by my partners to don in suit n covered shoes n bun my hair for a presentation though the dress code was casual formal. As a revenge, I made everyone wear their suits n ties to the canteen for lunch at 1PM... N everyone was complaining of the heat...

See... its a humid n tropical country... we r not in Europe.

Why must every graduation be so solemn. We have been donning suits in presentations... why can't we wear some comfortable since we r the ones graduating? I dun mind my Junior jacket n pink boardshorts.

I have a good mind to get my Business attire fr someone in town... U can hav my junior attire for once. Haaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home