I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, November 18, 2005

Dinner & Dance

My brain is shutting down... So wif the remaining ounces of Kilojoules I shall write something...

As I seat in my blue swisel chair, these r somethings I realise abt MNCs.

1) Computers - Local MNCs like Acer, Jap MNCs like NEC or Fujitsu for laptop, HP for desktops n English MNCs like Dell.... Hmmm....

2) Pantry - Local MNCs hav a coffee mixer, Jap MNCs hav Expresso mixer thrown in., English MNCs hav lots of butter cookies!!!

3) Management Style - Local boss - Go solve ur problems! Jap boss - Convince me, English boss - Lets seat n discuss the possible outcomes.

Anyway, I received an email to go to my company's regional division Dinner & Dance next January.

I picture myself dressed in some frilly-lacy fat 1890s dress n bouncing off the dance floor wif some hobbit bug-tooth guy in a top hat (Grasp!). Then seating in the middle of a table wif lots of corporate uncles n aunties chating abt kids, the Big 4 accounts firms, investments off Wall Street n what's the top news on factiva. Help! (The situation is the same as having lunch wif my big cousins!)

Ok, lets be serious. Being a little freshie, its a great chance for better exposure for the company culture n all. But the cost of getting a night grown n putting up makeup puts me off. I hate comestics!!!

I'm still pending whether to go or not to... Hav to give my reply by 5pm today. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home