I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Frustration



These are one of the days I ruffle my hair, scoff at the heat. my horomones go hay-wire n I wan a gd scream!!!

This week has been like a whirlpool ride for me. Meeting new ppl, learning biz lessons fr true blue entreprenuers, getting gd opportunies / missing out gd opportunies, shopping wif friends, meeting cuties, facing the dead, losing appetite, losing sleep,travelling on the road at 120km/hr,reviving my dying fishes n blah blah blah... That's too much information, too much to learn, too much to reflect, in too little time.

Fine, the whole world of events can nv stop. What's really bugging me is that I may hav to go back to that rm again. My knuckles go white n I winced at the news dumped by some top medical idiot. I'm scare.

I guess I'm thinking too much, being a deep-thinker ain't too gd when u r still 20. I still have a long way to go, lots to learn, see n laugh abt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home