I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, November 25, 2005

Shopping Therapy

Its a night out wif mum for some window shopping. Its good cos the shopping mood is there for the both of us.The location itself is perfect too. Ikea at queenstown. Juz conveniet from our workplace.

We casually walk around looking at the new furniture, quill covers, household items n christmas decoration stuff. All went well until we reached the garden n flowers area.

One thing I can't understand abt mummies is that they go woo n ah over some new species of flowers. Personally, I feel all flowers dun differ fr one another n I hate soil cos they r an excellent source of deadly bacteria(tentanus n all). Mum goes glassy-eyed over all flowers, plants n flowerpots n she makes it a point purchase at least one flower/plant related item in Ikea. (I hav lost count of the number of vases in our storerm!)

Anyway, we had our dinner at Anchorpoint in a food court call Oscar's Food Mall. No... I'm not promoting it cos of Oskar but the food is superb! We tried a bowl of Vietamese Beef rice noodle. IIts the nicest beef noodle I hav even eaten. Served in with spice leaves n all, the soup base is rich in favour yet light n appetising. The rice noodle(like the keow tiew) is soft n smooth tat I need not much of chewing to slurp it down. The beef is chewy yet tender n it has no beefy taste at all! Even an anti-beef person like my mum says the beef noodles is delicious n kept stealing my beef chunks! At $4 a bowl, the portion is more than enough for 2 ppl sharing! It comes wif the chicken noodles for non-beef eaters.

An interesting ceiling clock at Oscar's Food mall

After finishing dinner, I can't help but notice this cute "ceiling clock." Its even has XI n V numerals on the sides but its better for me to be discreet in phototaking.

I can't wait to go Oscar's Food Mall again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home