I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Being Happy - To my Mentor

What defines happiness? What does being happy means?

Personally, I feel happiness and being happy is dependant on the individual itself. Yes. What determines how happy we are or happiness is no other than ourselves, our interests, our dreams and wishes.

This evening, I reached a surprise call fr a friend cum mentor. It has been a really really long time since we chat. We chatted n I learnt that things were not going too smoothly.

I know that u r feeling vexed over the issues n the whole world may tell u that u r crazy.[Frankly speaking, if I were Salem, I would probably think that u r crazy too. But I'm Joyce! =)] But u made the right choice by following ur heart - what u feel happy abt.

Finally, believe in miracles. It always happens =)

Sincerely,
Joyce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home