I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome Back

Though I left this place a year ago, being back to familiar grounds is so comforting. My days in this place was not too fun but being back now, walking slowly around n chatting wif the former individuals made my life miserable in the past ~ Surprisingly, it is so therupathic talking to them ; the sound, sight, heat, colours, cheer my spirit. Its really boost my morale. Watching the hustle n bustle reminds me of the times when I was like them; moving on too fast, no time to appreciate how beautiful this place is, no time to soak in n enjoy in the hustle n bustle of youth...

Its true that no matter how much u dislike this place in the past, being back in the present makes me reflect n reminisce abt the past, abt the regrets, abt the joys n fun amidst all the work,

I'm glad that I'm back n now looking back, I nv regret going to this place.

Actually I plan a short stay, but the "home-like" feeling makes me wanna spend the whole afternoon here.

Yeah! I will spend my whole Friday afternoon here =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home