I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Apprentice Days...

Since my attachment n vacation job last year, its feels good to have ur own allowance n freedom.

It was fun during those intern-student days. U r not tied down wif responsibilities. U r young and everyone view u as fresh, willing to learn and thus, some are willing to teach. Though things maybe a little harsh(to those who know), by the end of the day, u can meet up wif ur buddies for fun.

It is one of the happier times of school life. Though my workplace was on the other end of the island, on weekdays, I often have dinner wif some friends n later, window shop n talk craps at void decks. I will be hm by 11PM n the next morning, I muz be up by 5AM n latest, 515AM.

I usually nap in the washroom (provided no bombers in the premises).

On Fridays my friends n I will go on double dates, going to town for a gd dinner, load our stomaches wif ice cream, Ramen, buffet, pastas n seafood! There were times we wanted movies... but everyone's ultimate goal is that cosy bed.

On weekends, its spiderman at the beach(hee... hee... Yin, don't scold me) and meeting up wif some pals, having drinks on the beach n talking abt life.

But now, everyone's facing politics n OTs n more OTs. Everyone's sense of humour n fun is wearing thin. For some, they feel screwed up by the pressure.

I know I can do little to help u guys, but try to relax. Life is not all about work.

How I wish I'm an Intern now ~ Am I really that restless?.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger pz, at 2:09 AM  

  • gd days dun last forever. sadly

    By Blogger pz, at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home