I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, November 25, 2005

November Rain

Yes! Its going towards end of November n I love the raining season cos its so cool n nice to snuggle in bed n falling into slumberland.

However, there is a disadvantage, I always misinterpret the time I should wake up cos the sky looks 6am when it is 7am! Arh!!!!

As the weather turns cooler, I hav been indugling on some fattening food. On weds, I hav Beef noodles, thursday black pepper steak(yummy!!) n today lunch, Single mushroom cheese fr BK.

Oh no!!! I'm feeling fat from all these ingested beef calories!!!

Anyway, November spells lots of activities n the lack of rest. I'm running a mild cold n feeling tired ... nevertheless, eating lots of fuji apples helps!!

The happiest thing ~ Today is Friday!!! Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home