I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, September 09, 2005

Overbended Rubber Band

Can u imagine a girl's temperment like an overbended rubber band? Grumpy, irritable, fussy, even cynical... All the elements present in this entry

I got my pay on Thursday... finally, after weeks of chasing after every inch of the agent's ear I could speak hold of.... I feel like an irritant for doing that but I guess I have no choice... For some individual's great delay.


Felt achy n terrible since Wednesday... Drown myself wif all the warm water I could...
felt weak n low in performance... Very tempted to eat lots of sugary stuff to pep up... Have been slumbering everyday on the bus... ( hope i did not drool)
I guess keeping hydrated n warm is the best way...

I feel so bad n sorry for snapping at the HR person who came to my place unexpectedly today ... I'm juz too physically n mentally tired n frustrated wif everything becos of one stupid prominent protein known as Oestrogen infusing my cells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home