I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dinner rocks!!

Today we were to hav a mini gathering for the guys before they go into NS on Friday... From a party of 7, it dwindled down to only Sal n me... So sad... I guess its the graduation n our darling FAST system in sch causing us to drift away slowly...

Nevertheless, we met for dinner at Orchard n we went to Breeks cos she had cravings for Roasted Chicken.... I ordered a BBQ half chicken, while Sal got a Rosemary chicken...


Sal's Rosemary chicken....


My BBQ chicken.... Its so delicious!!!

Both chickens were great n to make their edibility(a new word), they were slaugthered to the bones by two innocent looking gals(Wolves in Sheepskin) ... hands on, knives n forks shoo( who cares abt table manners when gd food is there)...

Although it was only the 2 of us, i guess we hav fun n thr private time for girls talk... I enjoy that!!! I can't wait for the next gathering!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home