I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Xuan, the Mechanical Engineer

Its the weekend n I'm so grateful for it...

I got a number of surprises in the office....

I discovered that I could walk to office instead of taking the Feeder bus... Its a 10 mins walk from the interchange n its definitely much faster to wait for the bus...

However, the route is like a maze game we see on TV...

First, I hav to pass the MRT under pass to the other side. Then I hav to pass through the HDB flats to the garden or the Land Of Pedes... Y? Its crawling wif millipedes in all directions on the ground... Yucks!!!I hav to tiptoe n look on the ground to watch out for these awful creatures....
The alternative is to walk along the older flats n the route will be longer... its littered with Phelgm n some cockroaches... Yucks!!!

Then I hav to walk pass a rubbish dump n then to a path leading to the road...

After crossing the road, its walking another 50Metres or so to TP3 in the huge complex n I'm at my desk!!!...

On Friday, When I was back from the loo in the afternoon, I saw a nametag on the wall of my seat with my name. Its the kind of black tag wif white letters like the PRINCIPAL tag, we see in our primary sch days.... I'm not very cheery over it as well...

I'm planning to stock up a bit n shop a little cos the Julius Butter crackers in office is making my throat hurt n its so pai seh to take the butter cookies..

Alas!!! I hav 23 weeks more to go...

l feel like an undergoing intern... N I feel so mechanical... Work, Home, Sleep... Work, Home, Sleep... Yup... I know what to tell others what's my job ~ Xuan is a Mechanical Engineer ~ Haaa! FInally, I fulfilled my dream without going to engineering school!!

Will I last 23 weeks? I dunno...I miss my Biz n IT world... they r more authentic to me... I somehow feel my immaturity n unprepareness in the working world... Especially here, in this giant complex... where everyone is so experienced...

Maybe I should buy 4D with my pay n go back to sch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home