I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Birthday Party

Yeah!!! I celebrated my 21st birthday on the 17 Dec on its was great fun! Thanks to my family n friends for attending celebration.


This is where the fun begins.
I love the unit no ~ S.11





My sec sch friends. Catching up wif one another's life n telling lots of ghost stories!!! Arh... did not hav much chance to listen to all these stories.

My sec sch friends cum cycling + fun-making + mischief making khakis!!

My OBS(2003) camp friends.Friendship nutured in a rubber dinghy out in the open sea for 12 hrs. Then snoring on pochos in the pier of sch1. Our lobster skin paid off!

My birthday cake!! Thanks mum!!! Its simple n nice!!

Candles n grape juice wif the birthday cake. Thanks again to my mum n my aunt.

Presenting xuan, the birthday gal. That's me...

My mum, me n my bro. Mum looks so happy=)

My relatives n I ~ My uncle n aunt, Cousins: Kai Xuan, Marcus, Vanessa n Benjamin(Small boy).

All my friends!!!

My sec sch friends, Pang, Wen, Lin, my buddy Karen n me.

The guys n I.

My OBS friends n I

Making my birthday adulthood wishes.

Then its some cheering session!!!

Yum Seng!!! Toast to our friendship, health n many fun days!

I would like to thank my mum for helping out so much in all whole chalet, my uncle & aunt for the satay, Vanessa for being the camera gal always, Pang, Wen, Feng for helping in cake delivery, Karen for the wonderful Fried rice, Zhi Ming for helping start the fire without any gruntles, Cheng Xun & Co for being the balloon masters + my cousins n everyone who has helped in any way =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home