I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Monday, December 26, 2005

Meeting wif Sal

Sal n I had a meeting in town n a dinner treat on 12 Dec from Sal!!! It feels so gd to meet up for a chat n meal =)

Here r some snap shots

A photo b4 food

Where's my pasta? Nvm, I will take the Spanish wine instead... Its $75 per bottle.


Finally my bacon spaghetti is here!!! Not too bad but its on the oily side...


Sal's Crayfish Spaghetti. Look at the succulent Crayfish!!!

After dinner, we had walk down to PS cos I wanted to shop for some stuff at carrefour. Sorry to make u walk all the way to PS, Sal. Hee! But we had some of the xmas decos along Orchard Road to pep us up =)

Argh... What heavy traffic.


Nice xmas tree outside paragon.

One thing that makes strolling along orchard road distasteful is this mushroom/shower cap like thing which plays repeating xmas tunes in a horrible wail! Yucks! Its sounds like Moaning Myrtle is in town for Xmas.

It has been such a great evening =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home