I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Cheer up Xuan!!

After much complaints, I decided to end this week wif a happier note.

I bought my baby clown loaches on Friday n transported them into a makeshift container... Boy, they r still very scare n burying themselves under the plant... Hope u all start eating soon.

On Monday, I'm going to the idiot agent to get my pay. Tuesday is spring cleaning time n Friday is my Graduation Ceremony!!! Yeah!!! I can't wait to see u ppl!!!

" A Journey of a thousand mile must begin with a single step."

1 Comments:

  • hey, gt a shout-box la.. den can chat.. if nt always use tis.. haha

    wat r clown loaches??mi abit mountain turtle.. haha..

    u start wrk le??haha.. ned to catch up wif u some dae.. haha.. so gd, grad cerem coming soo.. mi still long way.. haiz..

    kk, -c ya

    By Blogger Care~bear, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home