I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hmmm.... Wat to do next?

Last night I decided to end some meaningless stuff in the day, which made me irritable.

Nevertheless, I had a brilliant steamboat dinner last night with a friend whom I have not met for months... the food was average... but was still a wonderful dinner. We chatted over teenage days, how to enjoy life and what we want to do in the future.

I guess as adults we are packed with more responsibilities... Though I don't know when is our next meeting, I wish you all the best.

This morning, I was feeling bothered over some issues n got some opinions fr friends as to what to do... After that phone call, I feel much better... n with PRIDE!!! ~ Thanks

I'm like playing chess now.... Which step should I move? How am I be strategic?

But first, I need to get my lunch n clown loachs... I'm hungry n I'm going to be a proud parent of 5 later... Haaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home