I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Grouchy

I guess I'm feeling abit grouchy this evening... I juz came back fr the mall after getting dinner.

The fish fair was still there n I wanted to buy my clown loach... I realised that there is only 1 packet of fish remaining(for today) n the poor babies were squashed up in the corner of the bag in fear... I guess I will be back tmr to see if new loaches are arriving.

I wanted warm soy bean milk for the evening... the auntie told me only got cold drinks left...
I went to top up my ez-link card with a $50 note, n the machine don't have change... I spent my time in Cold Storage wondering what I should buy... n I decided on a $1 biscuit...

I'm feeling weak n my throat hurts... my partner is feeling sick also cos that idiot place has dirty air n lots of insects...

Dorrhhh!!! I going to bed with a flu tablet.

1 Comments:

  • u really veri angry.. dun angry, stay happy.. jus go for a walk n 4get everythings :) btw, hw ur interviews going?? manage to get 1??
    -fang

    By Blogger Care~bear, at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home