I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, July 03, 2005

The weekend Summary

Let me sum up my weekend on this entry.

On Friday evening, Hong, Fang n I went to Compass Point for dinner. After dinner, we chat about school, work, NS life n how boys n girls react in relationships. Hong is a big eater... After some Japanese Cutlet Rice, he had cheng tng n qing chao for dessert on our way hm(which he insist on treating since I'm broke...) He's having chicken rice when he's hm. Haaa! I showed him Lady Boss. She let us stroke her head n display her wings. After that, we walked hm. Thanks Hong for the evening and the treat!

On saturday, we went to a job interview and it was not what I expected. After that, we had porridge at a old shop along Killney Road... The heat was intensive! Then we head hm after Wen had a long coversation wif Shi. Yup... I got nothing to say, cos in my opinion, its best not to say.

After that, I showered n walked to buy lunch n chicken. I took my sweet time to look at the Clown Loachs n Clown fish which are on sale in a fish fair... In the end, I bought Oskar's favourite water fern since the weather is so hot. However, I was shocked to realise that I was 20 cents short for the chicken. I walked hm to get cash n walk back to the supermarket, before walking hm after my purchase.

What good way to exercise!

Sunday is the usual Spring cleaning thingy... The heat is driving me crazy. Thanks to our formidable Mr cockroach for landing on the bed+ mum frantically sprayed her anti-kroach insectide on my blankets, I'm washing all the covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home