I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Talk about the extremes

The ceremony on Friday has passed. It's the routine ~ get ur name card n seat, go on stage( I was reminded by the MC to walk with a firm and dignified air(head up) on stage), shake hands with the director, smile n posture in front of the camera...

Somehow, I feel happy n sad abt the ceremony... I was happy about my friends and I being offical graduates, n getting our diploma. Its' also meeting up with some good old friends though some nv came n some left early to avoid the crowd...

Through the ceremony, I was thinking... This maybe a very long time before many of us can gather... Y?

I observed my coursemates ... No one care about clapping for our fellow friends out on the stage... everyone was busying with chatting and messaging on their handphone. When it came to the our fellow Merit holders, the buzzing of noise in our BIT booth was louder than the applause.

Hmmm... These r the times I hate the FAST system...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home