I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Everyone Loves A Guest Girl




Yesterday, met up with Pang n Feng first for lunch in Hougang before heading down to town... Late as usual... So I hav no comments abt it(Heee!)

At Dhoby Gaut, Feng n I went enchantingly crazy... She asked me to wear a white flurry shirt to work on Monday so as to left a lasting impression on my colleagues....( What? I'm not going to Alaska or ur sub-zero temperature Venus ok?) Later at PS, we went to Precious Thots n Pang wanted of all things, a White elephant. Heee! While waiting for Wen, Pang n I kept murmuring n flashing our hp on operating Feng's birthday plans.... Heee!
Feng tried a pink lace shirt at PS n decided to take the shirt as her B'dae present...We were happy that she like it...

Anyway, Feng wore an interesting "Everyone Loves a Guest Girl" shirt. Haaa! It became the day's hot topic n I can't helping chanting incessantly about it... Heee! Its good to drive her n everyone else crazy.

For dinner, we went to Pizza Hut, n took a long time to decide on our food... When we hav made our decision, Feng then took the Menu... We had the 3 layered chesse crust, Chicken supreme pizza, pitcher of Pepsi, Drumlets n the sotong rings... During our meal, Feng kept away from the camera... hmm... u got a nice smile... so keep up with the phototakings...

I enjoyed myself cos there were many jokes n laughing makes u feel full! Nv had so much laughter in a day as well... Heee!!


After dinner, we walked back to PS to get her shirt, met her bf n we went to Istana park for her cake cutting... the Ice cream cake is really nice n delicious. After eating, we took some photos n hang back in the park to chat a while before heading hm in the train...

Happy 21st birthday, Feng n all the best in everything u do! May ur wishes come true!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home