I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Graduation Photos

Due to some overwhelming response on a shout box for photo attention, Here are four graduation photos... I have edited two of them n I waiting for some to email the photos as well...


My semster 1 , year 1, class mate Alicia n I.... remember how we use to go that old man's stats' lecture ?


My FYP group mate n Leader, Jia Min... No need to press panick button liao.... Yeah!!!

Vanez, me, my mum n my bro outside the convention centre.


On the bridge... Thanks Vanez! Next February I will be camera gal!

Vanez n I. Do we look a like? Maybe I should wear my specs...


My bro n I crushing each others' hand...I'm trying my best not to wince... See that smile?

My mum n I with my Diploma... (Psss.... don'twe look like we r snatching the folder)

Its only after the graduation ceremony that I begin to appreciate how beautiful a place TP is. I miss TP for the first time.

2 Comments:

  • faster set up shout box.. lol...

    nice leh.. but the folder y red color?? aiyo.. ahah y urs is portrait?? haha nex time mit out, see cert.. haha

    By Blogger Care~bear, at 10:36 PM  

  • and also, can change the link on the right side?? ahaha

    By Blogger Care~bear, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home