I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Missing Breakfast...

To some irritating rats in the house.... If u hav the decency to eat others breakfast, pls hav the decency to make sure others hav to eat as well...

I hate having my breakfast going missing like this...


Everytime I get bread the night before for the next day's breakfast, some ppl will munch all the bread as supper... Ok... as backups, we also hav biscuits... He will also munch all up...

Imagine, the next morning, u wake up aching wif hunger, u r running late n hav to reach office at 8.30AM n u find the bread n biscuits all missing, only Milo for u. How will u feel?


Since last week, my thermal flask has spoilt n making Milo means having to take extra time to wait for the water to boil...

I bought 1.5 Litres packets of Soya Bean Milk as my breakfast drink n partly, to soothe my skin, which get hot n flushed in the heat...

They go missing as well by the next morning. It is very obvious who the culprit is, who strongly denies that he finished all the packets... 3 packets of 1.5Litres Soya Bean Milk missing in a night!!!

How I wish I can buy a gigantic mouse trap n trap u once u go near the food n drinks in the wee hours when everyone is asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home