I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yeah Vs Yucks!!!

Its sad to see my collegues fr the Sohar Refinery team leaving one after another after the end of the project(in March 2005)... Most of them hav moved on to new projects n went back to their own countries to spend more time wif their spouses n kids or are getting married( Congrats!)

After staying for almost a year, my supervisor is going to the Sohar Refinery site at Oman, which is planned by the company... I feel happy n sad. Well, the good news is going to the project site, will boost my supervisor's career status to a much higher level... The sad part is I will be losing a great friend n mentor... I hope in 2006, we can meet again...

Its a kind of a goodbye when my colleages leave... We never know when we will meet, due to the fact that they r always travelling around the world...

I wonder is life as a project engineer rewarding? They r always moving to different projects, wif different colleages n different countries, far fr their country... n given a meagre pay as compared to the work load they r given. N its a very very stressful working in projects like this...


Hmmm... I guess I'm happy wif my quiet life for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home