I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

This is life

Its time for me to leave the teenage shell to the open arms of the adulthood in 4 mths time.. Well, I feel excited about my new status, but yet as lost as a pin in the haystack with the new bound responsibilities....

I hate to graduate... For me, fun was nv there in Business School, but I hav lots to learn abt nasty biz ppl... how ppl slack... I guess bitter medicine is the best remedy...

Anyway, I'm lost abt what career path I should head... Am I making a right decision to go figure out what I like with my Diploma?

At the same time, I'm starting to envy my peers A level graduates in University... At least they r enjoy life, making merry n not to worry abt what kind of path they r going into for at least another 2 years... n they need not worry abt they r going to survive on a merge pay n face the stigma of the society...

After working at TTSH, I am really tempted to grab an Honours n set big flowerpot as my working idol...

I daresay I'm sick n tired of rejections, writing endless applications.... But I learn how to interact with interviwers... how to market urself .... most importantly, how to communicate n work wif ur co-workers...

Well, being young n looking young hav some side effects for a kid like me... Ppl throw their temper cos u look youthful...or as if u have lost ur pacifer....

What to do? This is life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home