I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sigh

I have not had 15 hrs of sleep for this week.

I feel tired but I can't get to sleep with this stupid heat... I'm hungry by I can't swallow a single thing ( I feel like retching) cos i think my stomach wants to sleep...


Wake up stomach!!! I hope I'm not falling sick...

I can't understand women!( Though I'm a woman myself) Why are they so tempermental, so unpredictable?

I hate nu er guo!

On the bright side, yesterday, after a 5 min conversation, I'm out of the flowerpot world... I was asked to stay in ttsh for 2 weeks, seat there, take a book to read to kill boredom n take my time to look for a new job ...
Its very tempting but I'm not learning much there...

I will be at Buona Vista on Monday... I hope I would'nt run into my supervisor cos her office is less than 300M away from my workplace... So pai seh... I think I will go blushing... Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home