I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Monday, November 28, 2005

Hooray!

My hm is getting airconditioning! Yeah!!!

Goodbye to the stupid warm weather which drives me crazy on sunday afternoons, goodbye to those humid-hard-to-sleep nights+ endless tossing + sticky sensation n finally goodbye to the heat causing headaches.

I juz realise how tired my body is. Though my mind is awake, I can't move my body... haaa!

I hav come to realise how essential accounts is in work. Though having studied 3 modules of accounts in poly, I still can't come to terms to like accounts!!! Yucks!!! This proves that Xuan is still normal =p ( Anti-Accounts League Accredited~ AALA)

Thanks to Fang for the birthday party invitation on Saturday, the food was delicious, Fang is warm n she wore a skirt( n a pink skirt somemore)!!! *Should hav made the skirt-bearer pose at the the swings.* =P Btw, save the bareback shirt for xmas, Fang!

Got a nasty shock on saturday night at Taka... Wen n I sat/walk aimlessly for 1 n 1/2 hr, frantically trying to contact Hong. In the end, we got a call fr him at 11 that he was hm. Feel like thumping him but was relieved that at least we know his whereabouts.

Alas, its the end of Monday, 4 more days to work "book out." Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home