I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

U/C



After a week of endless sneezing, the source of my cold came from the construction of my office extension( which is less than 5 m away fr me).... The air is juz so filthy. Arh!!!

My table is dusty, the continous banging is so irritating that I stopped listening to my MP3 player. Grrr!!!!
The air is laced wif all those volatile gases from the paint + dust..At first, I had a headache, but after ignoring the source, I develop a high feeling at the end of the day.

The smell of turpentine juz reminds me of my internship days.

Anyway, I decided its time of my blog to be under construction too. Dreamweaver 8 n Fireworks 8 totally rocks!!! (who cares abt the Adobe Illustrator CS =P).

For the meantime, pls stop the banging n drilling!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home