I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Wish List

Am I talking abt my birthday wish list? Nope... its still far.... Maybe els will understand how I feel....

1) Sunday outings instead of sunday cleanings
2) No more late night incessant " You Must Come Home!!!" calls
3) Stop those nagging... Generate those ill feelings n frustration into conversations n understanding
4) Independence...I'm going 21...

5) Trust n respect...If u dun show me any form of trust n respect, there's no way we can get along well even though I have given mine...
6) Be patient... u can't be cooking n mopping the floor all at once. Start n
finish one chore at a time...no wonder every sunday is nv ending cleaning.
7) Listen... Have u guys realise that Asians like to hear("I Heard That ...")
instead of using the mental process of Listening?
Well, like wise, u should listen to what I have to say before u start ur nagging n formulating ur own conclusion.

8) Respect ~ Each individual have our own interest n hobbies... U can't stop from doing what I like just(keeping fish) because u dun like it( "U have to get rid of Oskar... I can't stand him")
.. Like wise, I hate ur singing... does that mean that I have to throw away ur

microphone, VCDS n tape recorder?
9) Dun Compare ~ " U know arh... ur relative is so well-behaved n a university graduate. Why can't u be like her? " Well u know how insensitive n hurting that is?

1 Comments:

  • hehe.. here to giv comments again.. hehe.. hope u can gain more independent??!!.. but still she care abt u.. mayb she jus wan someone to accompany?? hmm.. at least gt ppl ask abt u.. :) jus think 'is gd for u'.. mayb try to be gd few daes, regain her confidence in u.. den will have lesser "You Must Come Home!!!" calls..
    stay happy yeah :)

    By Blogger Care~bear, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home