I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, July 29, 2005

Interviewers n Interviewees

Were u even in this scenario? U r seating in the reception area n there are a few other ppl looking nervously around. U can't help giving them a smile n they look as if u r a punk.

Fortunately, the interviewees I met are really nice. We chat abt the jobs n our courses.

The next scenario is in a meeting room. U r seated opposite the interviewer...(Most of my interviewers r ladies). As u listen, what will u do?

Well, for me, I observe... look at their clothes, observe their body language n their tone....

Unfortunately, I have been looking at Red lacing bra straps, black flowery bras n the latest interviewer, worse...

My last interviewer, whom I believe is an Overseas Chinese and it was obvious that she was not accustomed to Asian dressing n hold great faith in her Liabilities...

She left her business shirt down low to the fourth button, n she keep bending down as we were speaking....
Yes, The air conditioning is weak, n I kept clearing my throat....

Well, she bent even lower...

My dear interviewer, u hav an Asian body n its A------. So wear a bra ok?
Sorry for the disaapointment, its too minor to cause a sore eye, if in any case, u want me to have an excuse to visit the doctor's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home