I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Friday, July 29, 2005

Oskar Vesus Loach

Its a rough time as a pet owner to make a decision.

At the fish fair, I found 2 adult clown loach going for $5. What a bargain!!! Adult Loaches usually cost $10 for one....( They r as big as Oskar)

These loaches r healthy, alert n not squashed up in a corner... I'm so willing to take them hm...

But where am I going to put them? Mum's going crazy over my sick baby loaches n 2 of them hav committed suicide by jumping out of the container.

I'm left wif 3 very sick baby loaches which most probably won't last the week.

But where will the adult loaches go? Oskar's Tank? He dun even hav space to turn... n he's always jealous of new fishes...

Is it time for me to let Oskar go? Free him in the pond n buy my cute loaches?

I really like Oskar n I like Clown loaches... but is it fair n the time to let him hav his freedom?

I realli Dunno... Can any one tell me what to do?

1 Comments:

  • anyway i dun think any fish would like to be in a tank or a container no matter wat.

    hee

    By Blogger pz, at 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home