I reaLLi DuNnO's EnTry

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Work...Work

Its going towards the end of December...

Its amazing how time flys. A few mths back, I was slogging away in the computer labs ~ trapped in the confines of 4 walls, with the companion of an Acer desktop in near sub zero temperature. Working from 8am to 10pm daily. For FYP, cursing at the increasing errors during debugging, fretting over stubborn crystal reports extractions, endless of documentations, logic charts, UATs n making stupid calls for a finanical analysis.

Then rushing to complete the ever-lagging SAP execrises, fitting in time to meet for business prosposals in technoprenuership. The never ending minning for unknown data in Business Intelligence, wif the 7 KDD steps n followed by horribly difficult analysis for a stupid Spine clinic( I hope the clinic closes down cos they provide stupid useless data) Preparing endless Business presentations n donning Business wear is an automatic affair.

Come to think of it as I'm typing here in a slightly warmer office n wearing a T-shirt instead of biz wear. Its much slower paced at work but I hav so much fun back then. I miss those gd days where my friends n I seat at the last row giggling in class, smuggling cup noodles to labs, munching of piles of pancakes/ oreos in lectures n the carefree moments when u can run away from lectures as n when u like. Going to NE forums for buffets.
Those moments where u can be daring n open. The projects were tough but at least there is a bunch of nice ppl to lend a helping hand n most importantly, to spur n motivate one another to our final goal of graduation. I hav a sense n taste of achievement, joy of team-builiding n the labs aren't that cold with the warmth of companionship.

There are lots of valuable lessons at work. It is a great plus for my personal development n stuff. But gone r the days of reckless adventure, old sch innocence, the little bounce in my feet as I head to sch n nobody to turn to spur on n what's next? I dunno.


I miss sch life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home